The General’s Cabin is a rustic, yet elegant 1480 square foot poplar and oak cabin tucked into the woods on a gated and private 40-acre estate. No other cabins or people to bother you. Private stocked pond with dock, and walking trails that wind through the property. Enjoy our hammock tucked into the trees or sit by our fire-pit ( seasoned wood provided) and enjoy watching your pooch play in our dog park tucked under the forest canopy. Stargazing amazing since no light pollution. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a loft for kids to play overlooking the great room. 2 gas-burning fireplaces. Large covered front porch with table for outside dining, rockers on the porch. Limited to 4 guests currently ( this number includes children.) Charcoal grill with charcoal provided.
What We Have To Offer
Magnificent Black Walnut Doors
Private Walking Paths
Soaring Cathedral Ceilings
- Premiere Hiking and Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Trails
- Natural Bridge State Park 12 mile
- Sky Lift
- Red River Gorge 11 mile drive
- Torrent Falls Climbing Adventure
- Muir Valley 3 miles
- Paddle Boats
- 2 night minimum / 3 for major holidays
- Accepting a total of 4 guests per night, this includes children in that number.
- No Cleaning or Pet Fees
- No Deposit required to book dates.
- Payment due one week out from rental dates.
- Ongoing Special: Book 5 days or more and receive a night on the house.
- Book dates for 2021 by the end of 2020 at our current rate: 200 per night.
- Effective January 1. 2021, 1 to 4 guests: 225 per night.
- We are currently renting Thursday thru Sunday, Week-long stays, and Holidays only to ensure more time for distancing and deep cleaning between guests.
- 5539 Highway 2016 Beattyville, Kentucky 41311
- Red River Gorge / Natural Bridge KY
- Country / Rural
- 70 miles from Lexington, Kentucky
- 12 miles to Beattyville, Kentucky