The general was a highly decorated World War II aviator ( Flying Tiger), Korea, and Vietnam Vet. When he retired he came back to his home state of Kentucky and built with his own hands what was to be his last home.
A rustic, yet elegant 1480 square foot poplar and oak cabin tucked into the woods on a gated and private 40-acre estate. No other cabins or people to bother you. Fully furnished with all the extras. 2 bedroom/2 baths with a loft overlooking the great room. The upstairs was designed with children in mind. It holds 2 bean bag chairs, floor pillows, and a table and chairs. Cathedral ceilings with a wall of windows to capture stunning forest views. We have so much to offer, including:
No deposit is required and payment is not due until one week from your dates.
- Renting to a total of 4 guests only, and this number includes children.
- Private stocked pond ( bluegill, crappie, and bass) No license required
- Walking trail to pond ( 3 minute walk from cabin to pond)
- Hammock tucked under the trees
- Fire-pit with firewood provided
- Fenced dog park under the trees. Dogs stay for free.
- Stargazing amazing
- Large covered front porch with rockers, dining table/chairs, ceiling fan.
- Charcoal grill with charcoal provided
- No Cleaning Fee. No Pet fees
- Fully furnished kitchen. All you need to bring are your primary groceries
- 2 gas fireplaces, 1 in the main living area, 1 under the loft
- Book your dates now, pay no deposit, payment due one week prior to the dates
- 245.00 per night.
- Cell phone reception is excellent. NO WIFI, CABLE, OR SATELLITE.
- Scroll down to see all that we offer at our magical cabin in the woods