The General’s Cabin is a rustic, yet elegant 1480 square foot poplar and oak cabin tucked into the woods on a gated and private 40-acre estate. No other cabins or people to bother you. Fully furnished with all the extras. 2 bedroom/2 baths with a loft overlooking the great room. Futons for kids with a table and chairs in the loft. Cathedral ceilings with a wall of windows to capture stunning forest views. We have so much to offer, including:
Book for 2021 with No deposit required and payment not due until one week from your dates.
- Private stocked pond ( bluegill, crappie, and bass) No license required
- Walking trails
- Hammock tucked into the trees
- Fire-pit with firewood provided
- Fenced dog park under the trees. Dogs stay for free.
- Stargazing amazing
- Large covered front porch with rockers, dining table, and chairs, ceiling fan.
- Charcoal grill with charcoal provided
- Renting to a total of 4 guests only, and this number includes children
- No Cleaning Fee. No Pet fee.
- Roses and champagne for special occasions
- Book your dates now, pay no deposit, payment due one week prior to dates
- 225.00 per night.
- Cell phone reception good. NO WIFI, CABLE OR SATELLITE.
- Scroll down to see all that we offer at our magical cabin in the woods.